IPhone Application for RezOvation GT
From RezOvation Wiki
Installing the iPhone app
Go to iTunes via your iPhone or computer and search for: Rezovation. Click Install.
Alternatively, visit this link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/rezovation/id373562290?mt=8, and click the button for "View In iTunes". Once iTunes loads, click Install.
You can also install install the app directly on your iPhone via the App Store.
Using the iPhone app
When you first load the RezOvation iPhone app, you'll be greeted with the Login screen. Your username is your email address (as entered in Configuration > Property Settings), although you can also use your account # (which you can find by going to Help > About). Your password should have been provided to you by a RezOvation support representative.
You can also save your login information so that you don't have to enter it every time. To do this, go to your iPhone settings screen, scroll down, and click on RezOvation. Enter your username and password.
The Home screen is where you can view booking information. The options are:
- Arrivals Today
- Departures Today
- Upcoming Reservations (future reservations for the next 2 weeks)
- Checked In
You can also click on any label to see a list of reservations.
Then, click on any reservation to see details about that reservation including guest name, contact info, room booked, etc.
The Calendar displays all of your rooms, as well as rates and availability for a 1-week period.
A few visual items to note:
- Squares with rates denote available nights.
- Orange squares denote bookings.
- X marks denote out of service rooms.
- The black vertical line separates yesterday from today.
- The calendar icon next to the Rooms header allows you to navigate directly to a date.
There are a number of things you can do with the calendar:
- You can go forward or back one week by swiping the screen left or right with your finger.
- If you have more than 10 rooms, you can also scroll up and down by swiping the screen up or down.
- You can begin a booking by pressing and holding in any open room night. This will pre-populate the arrival date and room in the Add Reservation screen.
- You can click and release on an orange square (booking) to see details of the booking, including the guest name, contact info, etc.
- You can click on the small calendar next to the "Rooms" header to display a date picker, which allows you to go to a specific date.
From the Search screen, you can look up a reservation either by guest name (first or last) or by confirmation #.
From the Reserve screen, you can add a booking either for an existing guest, or a new guest. Additionally, if you are using Intuit credit card processing with RezOvation GT (aka QBMS), then you can also charge a deposit.
Hint: if you want to first check availability for a date, go to the Calendar screen, find the dates you want, and then press and release in the date / room cell for the date / room you want to book.
- Click Arrive / Depart to change the arrival or departure dates.
- Click # of Guests to change the number of guests on the reservation.
- Click Room to select a room or change the room selection.
- Click Guest to add a new guest, or search for a guest that has stayed with you before.
- Click Charge to add a deposit payment (optional)
- Click Notes to add any notes to the reservation (optional).